Ecwid 360 Freshdesk App
Ecwid is an e-commerce platform that enables businesses to easily create online stores and sell products across multiple channels. The Ecwid 360 Freshdesk app allows Freshdesk agents to see Ecwid orders and subscriptions data on Freshdesk’s ticket and contact page.
Required Ecwid Subscription
- Ecwid Venture subscription is required to see orders data.
- Ecwid Business subscription is required to see orders and subscriptions data.
- For latest Ecwid pricing details, please check their website.
Generate Ecwid API Key
- Once logged in to Ecwid, open the Develop Apps page by accessing this URL.
- Ecwid will automatically create your first app.
- Click the Details button to see the public token and secret token. You will need to enter the Secret token into the Ecwid 360 Freshdesk app later.
- By default, Ecwid restricts the permission of this custom app. We need the following access scopes for the Ecwid 360 app.
- To request the additional scope, scroll down to the “Update app” section at the bottom of the page. Click the Contact button and let the Ecwid team know that you’d like to have additional scopes granted for the app.
Make sure to keep this secret token safe and secure, as it will be used to access the Ecwid API.
Install Ecwid 360 – Freshdesk App
- Install this app by clicking the Install button from Freshworks Marketplace
- Enter the Ecwid Secret Token generated in step 1 and Store ID.
- If you’d like to give agents the ability to issue refunds, select the “Refund permissions” checkbox
For assistance, please reach out to our support team via email@example.com